Sunday 28 June 2009

Playful Petals

My first card using Playful Petals, and its another challenge completed, this weeks Stamp with Us which is a Sketch Challenge, here's my submission



Recipe: (All Stampin Up unless stated)

Stamps: Playful Petals, Fresh Cuts (Mini Catalogue)
Card Stock: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Gable Green
DSP: Sweet Always
Inks: Rose Red, Green Galore, Clear Embossing Stamp Pad
Ribbon: 5/8" Regal Rose Grosgrain
Punches: Scallop Oval and Oval (Mini Catalogue)
Brads: Pink Circle Fire Rhinestone
Other Non SU Supplies: Cuttlebug Happy Birthday, pink brads from stash.



Its a fabulous set, I love it, this was a set I really wasn't sure about buying when I first saw it, but the more I saw examples of finished cards the more I thought I 'needed' it - I didn't buy it in the end I swapped it for a stamp set that I bought early on thinking I'd use it more than I actually did, think I used one of the stamps, once - turns out good swap coz I'm in lurve, I think I'll use this one loads ...

.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful, I'm so glad you've put the stamp to good use, I knew you'd create something lovely with it.

Take care

Jan x

Nicki said...

This is gorgeous, these stamps are my fav at the minute, they are just so pretty, love your layout, its really pretty
take care
Nicki
x

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card - I can see why you went for that set!

Merry said...

Lovely card...the flower is wonderful and I like how you used the embossing along the bottom.

cardsandacuppa said...

Great swap, I love this card.
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Sara said...

Ooh yummy. Love the flower and the layers and shades of a single colour with the splash of green. Great card. Sara xx

Lainee said...

I am so glad that I decided not to use this stamp for my sketch challenge. You did a much better job than I would have done. I love it.

Stamp WIth Us said...

Simply stunning, thank you for joining in.

XXX

The Crafting Cook said...

Gorgeous card- love the colours & the flower stamp- keep looking at this set-might have to succumb to it after all!!
Teresa x

Post a Comment