Wednesday 10 June 2009

Japanese Dolls

I made this card for my beautiful daughters birthday last week - she was 20, she then went off on holiday to Spain the same day I got back from my holiday and it had been hidden/tidied, so this is the first chance I've had to take a photo of it!



Recipe:

Stamps: Hero Arts - Japanese Dolls
Cardstock: Stampin Up Pink Passion, Only Orange, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ribbon: Pink Satin from Stash
Ink: SU
Pink Passion, Only Orange, Certainly Celery, Basic Black
DSP: Dovecraft: Wild Blossom
Rub Ons: BasicGrey
- Wholy Cow!

I fell in love with this set, I actually asked one of my friends Steph to stamp me a couple of images to use which she did of course, thanks Steph ;0) but I loved them so much I had to run out and buy the set anyway LOL, I had such fun playing ... I especially enjoyed embossing, I stamped the image in black ink and then covered in clear embossing powder, knocked off the excess powder and heat embossed. It really makes the image pop, especially the girls hair.

Will be back tomorrow with today's creations ;0)



5 comments:

Aimes said...

I adore these Japanese Dolls! They're so much fun to play with aren't they?! The embellishments you've added to their hair is so cute!
Definitely agree about the embossing btw!
Aimes
x

Lilacanglia said...

they are gorgeous,
lovely card,
Hugs
Angie

Kate Lewis said...

I agree, what a super cute set, I love them! Great card and the embossing is a great idea! Kate cc

Unknown said...

Aww gorgeous card Dawn, I love the stamp & fab colours you've used.

Jan x

Alison said...

I love these dolls too! Aimes has stamped them for me. Love the hair embellies, so cute!

Post a Comment