Tuesday 23 June 2009

Double Take

Fathers Days cards, and another Case from below, I love this design


I will be using this design time and time again, but won't bore you with the pictures .... I promise LOL



Two Dads, two cards - we're very lucky DH and I still have both of our parents - although I let my Dad play a guessing game I was so rushed on Thursday when I sent the cards, I forgot to sign his LOL ;0)

Recipe: (All Stampin Up unless stated)

Stamps: Greetings Eight (Mini Catalogue), PTI- Father Knows Best

Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand, Real Red, Brilliant Bluw
Ink: Black Staz On
Ribbon: From stash
Supplies: Star brad from the Stampin Up Hodgepodge Hardware collection, silver brads.

3 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

smart cards,
Hugs
Angie

Kate Lewis said...

Great colours Dawn, love them!!! K xx

Nicki said...

these are lovely and the colours are fab too
Nicki
x

Post a Comment