Thursday 18 June 2009

ILWS Colour Challenge - 259


The colour challenge this week over on ILWS is using all or any three of:

Chocolate Chip

Not Quite Navy

Creamy Caramel

More Mustard

Really Rust


you can use colour substitutes if you don't have or use Stampin Up markers, ink or cardstock.


If you do take part in this challenge on ILWS please quote ILWSCC259 when uploading this challenge. This is the card I made


Recipe: (All Stampin Up unless stated)

Stamps: Happy Everything, Kitchen Sinks - Playful Numbers

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Really Rust
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Ribbon: 1/4 grosgrain Chocolate Chip
Supplies: Star brad from the Stampin Up Hodgepodge Hardware collection, silver brads.

The design of the card wasn't mine, I wish it was - I love it - totally cased from here, I loved the design so much you'll see it again and again ;o)

Hope to get back tomorrow with some more cards I've made this week.

Dawn
xXx

3 comments:

Nicci said...

Love those colours together, I've left a little something for you over on my blog xx

Melany said...

Your case made my day! Thanks for your compliments on my card. Yours is fabulous--love the color combo.

Kate Lewis said...

Great great card Dawn! Love that colour combo, never would have put them together but they're fab and fab layout too!! K xx

Post a Comment