Monday 8 June 2009

Circles Challenge

Apologies for being such a bad blogger, I've been away on my holidays, but I'm back now and ready to craft ...

First project ... Challenge 7 over on A Passion for Papertrey

The challenge is to create a circle card or notecard, this is my creation, what do you think? I don't have many PTI supplies so I have only included PTI ribbons some of the pink and green.



Recipe:

Stamps: Penny Black - Flying Stars
Cardstock: Stampin Up Pretty in Pink
Ribbon: Various including PTI, but unsure of names of colours
Ink: SU Pretty in Pink, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, So Saffron

12 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So beautiful card! Love the image, color and the ribbons located on a circle

Aimes said...

Wow! I love the ribbon effect - very clever!
Aimes
x

Nicki said...

This is just so pretty! love the effect its gorgeous!
Nicki
x

Merry said...

I think that is a beautiful card..love the use of your ribbons around the edge.

Unknown said...

Wow that's gorgeous, what a clever use of the ribbons & hope you had a lovely holiday

Jan xx

Kate Lewis said...

Fabulous Dawn! I love the way you've used the ribbons! Thanks for joining the challenge! Kate xx ps We were having problems with My Linky so are not using it right now. xx

Vanessa said...

Beautiful! All the ribbons! Great effect!

Clair Matthews said...

Beautiful xxx

Ann said...

This is such a pretty card Dawn and very creative - I love it. Also thanks for your lovely comment on my card. The teabag envelope is a Sizzix Bigz die called 'petal card' I bought on ebay. I've got a Cuttlebug and it fits easily using 2 B plates - it says to use a crease pad on the package but it works perfectly without. :-)

debbi taylor said...

as always beautiful card - left you a present on my blog!

Unknown said...

Hi

What a wonderful way to display beautiful ribbons, love this.

Love Dawn xx

ceruleanblue said...

I fink it's luvvly :)

Post a Comment