Wednesday 17 June 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes

Wow! has it really been a week since my last post, where does the time go?

I have managed to make a few cards this week I'll try to upload a few photos over the next few days ....

Today I'll show you the card and matchbox I made at Valentines workshop last week, we all had a brilliant time. Isn't it brilliant, Claire really is creative.


Recipe: (All Stampin Up unless stated)

Stamp: Crazy for Cupcakes
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Supplies: Dazzling Diamonds


I'll be back tomorrow with a colour challenge ;0)


5 comments:

Merry said...

Wonderful card and the matchbox is terrific.

Aimes said...

Oooh scrummy! I just love those cupcakes! Fab card, like the layout and the box is really cute too! Are those Jelly Beans I detect in that box...?!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Penni said...

Wow - I love these projects, they're fab.

Hugs
Penni
X

Clair Matthews said...

Glad you enjoyed the workshop!!! See you again soon xxx

Nicki said...

I just love these stamps, they are so sweet! and obviously yummmmmy!
Nicki
x

Post a Comment