Saturday 27 June 2009

I'm on a roll

Another Challenge completed ;0)

This time I went over to A Passion for Papertrey run by Steph and Kate, I love their work and their challenges. This time the challenge is to make a card with at least two flowers on it using at least one papertrey product - thanks to the Papertrey ladies I a few PTI products to play with and I came up with this ...


I tried to use all Papertrey products, only the rub-on is not Papertrey its Stampin Up. I'm still new to Papertrey so I'm not 100% with the products so I'm guessing on the colours used:

Card - Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush
Patterned Paper - Green Tea Leaves
Ribbon - Swiss Dot Satin in Dark Chocolate and Aqua Mist, Saddle stitched Sweet Blush
Buttons - From Sweet Blush and Dark Chocolate Collection.


The flowers were made up following the instructions from Dawn McVey's blog, she's a wonderful inspiration, if you get a chance pop over and have a look.

I'm lucky that Kate and Steph have been willing to share some of their stash with me so I could have a play, it did however mean a rather large order on the 15th of this month LOL - I think I could become addicted ;0)

7 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Beautiful colours,
Hugs
Angie

Unknown said...

Ooh this is lovely Dawn, love the flowers & great colour combo.

Jan xx

Stephanie said...

What a fabulous card Dawn - the colours work so well together & the flowers are lovely (I LOVE Mrs McVey too!) Thanks for playing along :) love Stephanie xxx p.s. it's an expensive addiction isn't it?!!

Daniela F. said...

Very pretty, Dawn! Love the flowers and your use of ribbon :-) In regard to PTI orders: Yes, it will be an addiction - but positive (I think) plus you are in good company ;-)

Aimes said...

Dawn I love your flowers! They're so fun and easy to make aren't they?! I for one, will definitely be making more! Welcome to the hugely addictive world of PTI! LOL!
Aimes
x

Kate Lewis said...

Gorgeous flowers Dawn - they're such fun to make aren't they?! Love your card, and thanks for joining in - there are worse addictions though aren't there ;)

Vanessa said...

I have to try those flowers! Love your card!!

Hugs
Vanessa

Post a Comment