Monday 29 June 2009

ILWS Inspiration and Theme challenge 22

ILWS Inspiration and Theme challenge 22, Kates inspiration piece is a dress from Mini Boden - its Wimbldeon fortnight so it had to be strawberry themed!! I'm afraid there isn't a strawberry in sight on my card but we are only supposed to be taking inspiration from the picture :0)


Recipe: (all stampin up unless stated)

Stamps - Playful Petals, Circle of Friendship
Cardstock - Regal Rose, Rose Red, Glorious Green
Inks - Rose Red, Glorious Green, Staz-on Black
Ribbon - 5/8 Grosgrain Regal Rose
Punches - Scallop Circle, 1 3/8, 1 1/4, 1" Circles
Uniball Signo Gell Pen



and the inspirational dress


Why don't you head on over to ILWS and take part in the challenge ...

4 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Love it Dawn!! What a fab interpretation of the photo, so pretty! Thanks for playing! Kate x

cardsandacuppa said...

Gorgeous Dawn, I love this one,
Hugs S.J. xx

Stephanie said...

What a pretty card Dawn, it's so lovely :)
Loving that dress too (my daughter would look so sweet in it!)....will be searching mini boden on -line after leaving comment lol

THANK YOU for the card - it's just as gorgeous IRL, so sweet of you to send it to me, I LOVE it!! Congrats to your daughter - RAF - that's brill! Wouldn't mind my daughter leaving home (she's 2 & driving me mad already haha) xxx

Nicki said...

not only is it pink its gorgeous!
Nicki
x

Post a Comment