Saturday 27 June 2009

A Challenge

Its been a while since I had time to enter a challenge, and I've really missed them and the time in my craft room. I hope that now DD has started her basic training in the RAF I can find some time to craft ;0)

Anyway the challenge, its the Stamp with Us challenge, it was a recipe and the recipe: 4x Patterned papers, 2 x Card Stock and No other embellishments which sounds pretty easy until you start to work - I didn't realise how much I love my embellishments until I couldn't use them!

I've made this with a friend on ILWS in mind, will pop it in the post this afternoon.


A closer picture here


And the inside, I always try to decorate the inside too


Recipe: (All Stampin Up unless stated)

Stamps - Garden Whimsy
Cardstock - Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green
DSP - Rainbow Sherbert
Punches - Scallop Circle, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 Circle.
Rub Ons - Basic Black Cherished Memories


I think I have just enough time to make another card now before I have to go and do some weeding in the garden ;0)

6 comments:

Steph said...

Love the colour combo, great card. x

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, love it. I think I NEED that set now.

Lilacanglia said...

gorgeous,
super colours,
Hugs
Angie

Sara said...

Well done with this challenge. Lovely mix of papers. Sara xx

Merry said...

So pretty...great colours and I love the little butterfly on the inside.

Sara said...

Congratulations on making the Fave Five this week. Sara xx

Post a Comment