One of the few projects I’ve been prepping and unable to show previously is a shoebox swap I’m attending today. This is my project, its a simple one because there are 16 projects to get through in a reasonably short timescale.
Instructions for the 4 ladies who are completing their projects from home and unable to attend in person
- Cut an aperture using the largest nestability from labels one in the centre of one half of the Kraft cardstock (cardstock has been pre-cut to 12.5cm x 25cm and pre-scored)
- Pierce all round the aperture using a mat stack and paper piercer
- Stamp up the large white piece of cardstock using the YOF: Mums stamp set (I used Old Olive, Ruby Red and Melon Mambo)
- Stamp a sentiment onto the centre of the smaller white piece of cardstock using a coordinating colour medium
- Adhere the small white cardstock to the terracotta tile cardstock.
- Adhere item 5. behind the aperture as shown in the picture using dimensionals.
- Adhere the stamped up large white cardstock behind the aperture using dimensionals.
- Stamp up each of the flowers using Dot Spot (I used a versamark pad)
- Adhere the the smaller flower onto the larger using a glue dot or other sticking medium.
- Cut Vs into the ends of the ribbon, fold into a V and adhere to the back of the flowers using glue dots
- Thread up the buttons using either twine or colour coordinated floss
- Adhere one of the buttons to the flowers using a glue dot
- Adhere the flowers to the card as shown in the picture using a dimonsional
- Adhere the 2 remaining buttons to the card as shown in the picture using glue dots.
That should be it, finished :O)
If you come back tomorrow you’ll get a closer look at the card candy I made for the swap with the other ladies
All that is:
252 die cuts
432 stamped impressions
1 reel of ribbon
1 skein of floss