Monday 21 March 2011

Lime Doodle CASE


So I was blog hopping the other evening, came across Debby’s blog, I’ve had Debby’s blog as a favourite for a while, her style is really clean and simple but soooo stylish, I just love her cards.  I saw these and just HAD to CASE them

I didn’t change much, I had to keep those beautiful rounded off squares, but I did change the colours, still used a flower and button, just slightly different :O)

042

Stamps:  Mat stack 2 collection
Cardstock: Stampers select white, e
legant eggplant, perfect plum, pale plum, Orchid opulence
DSP: Lap of luxury
Mediums- perfect plum
Embellishments: plum pudding buttons, clear rhinestones
Tools – Circle punch, Corner edger punch, Scalloped border,
paper snips, glue dots, dimensionals

044

In fact I enjoyed making this one so much, I got a little carried away and made a few more ...

045

I can see me creating these in several colour combinations :O)

3 comments:

Caroline said...

That is such a simple, but gorgeous card. I might have to have a go at something similar. TFS x

Stephanie said...

I love these! Is it okay to CASE a CASE??? LOL Seriously, they are simple and gorgeous!

Clair Matthews said...

Very nice....& very now.. Perfect! xxx

Post a Comment