Saturday 12 March 2011

More banners @ 50


Ok so I’m fast becoming addicted to the banner and number dies, or is it just too many BIG birthdays this year? This one was a commission for a friend – hope she likes it

020

Stamps: Banner Builder, Big Birthday Wishes, Tiny Treats: Birthday, alphabet from stash
Cardstock: Regal Rose, pixie pink
DSP: Sweet Always (ret) 
Mediums- Chocolate Chip, pumpkin pie
Embellishments: Colour coordinated embroidery floss, Regal rose grosgrain ribbon
Tools – Mat pack and paper piercer, Banner Builder dies, By the Numbers Collection (5 & 0) dies, Limitless layers:1-1/8 circle die, Mat Stack 5 die, 3/4 circle punch, paper snips, dimensionals

I’ve been saving this paper for far too long, isn’t it gorgeous!

026

I’ll be back tomorrow with a project I’ve been working on for a shoebox swap I’m attending with some virtual PTI friends who won’t be quite so virtual tomorrow – I am SO EXCITED!!!

1 comments:

Kara said...

love that bird paper...i'm sure she'll love it!

Post a Comment