Sunday 20 March 2011

PTI Paper Piecing


Its been a while, but I managed to find some time to create a ‘piece’ to enter both the the Passion for Papertrey and Papertrey Playhouse challenges ;O)

037

Stamps: Flower Fusion #1
Cardstock: Stampers select white, Melon Mambo, Aqua Mist
DSP: Raspberry Fizz Mix, Green Tea Leaves,
Mediums- Versamark, New Leaf
Embellishments: Raspberry Fizz satin ribbon, clear rhinestones coloured with copic marker
Tools – Medium Scalloped border, flower fusion #1 dies, paper snips, dimensionals

038

I’ve managed to dedicate the whole morning to crafting, but have to go out visiting later this afternoon, but I’m happy with all I’ve created so far :O)

10 comments:

Nadine said...

Gorgeous! Love your color combo…the aqua mist makes the pink just POP!

Stephanie said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the colors and how "springy" it is! Just beautiful!

Mad for Paper said...

This is so pretty. I love the vibrant colors.
TFS
Ang

Terri said...

Very pretty. Love the colors!

Eva said...

Very creative flowers!

Caryn said...

Dawn, I love the way you used the leaf paper on the leaves - very clever indeed.

hanks for joining us at A Passion for Papertrey.

Caryn xx

Kay D said...

Beautiful color combo, and I love those paper pieced flowers- I'm so glad you got the chance to play along with the Papertrey Playhouse challenge!

Tigriswillreign said...

Just beautiful!!! Love how you put this together!

Kirsty said...

Beautiful card. I love the happy colors. Great paper piecing too.

Tigriswillreign said...

Love the colors!!

Post a Comment