Sunday 28 February 2010

SWU – Sketch Challenge.

This weeks Stamp With Us challenge is a sketch challenge, we had a sketch (see below) to work from, this time I’ve used a stamp set that I’ve not used for such a looooong time, ‘Simply Said’, its one of the first sets I bought when I discovered Stampin Up – Its a gorgeous set!

Do you know what reminded me it existed out of all the sets I own? It’s the upcoming March Promotion – Perfect Pairs – Simply Said/ NEW Full Heart Punch, I know I didn’t use any of the heart stamps from this set, But I do love those flowers and believe me I will be using them more now that I have rediscovered them, and once I get my punch I’ll be using the hearts more too :O)

Anyway, here is my card ...

001
And the Recipe:

Stamps: Simply Said
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink
DSP: Tea Party
Mediums- Almost Amethyst, Old Olive, Brilliant Blue, Pixie Pink
Embellishments: Bashful blue 1/2" striped grosgrain ribbon.
Tools: Corner Rounder, Oval scallop, large oval punches, Mat pack and paper piercer, Paper cutter and scorer, Snail adhesive.

What do you think? Do you like it?

004

This is the sketch ...

Print
Why don't you join us? Come on over and check out the rest of the Design Team's wonderful creations, come and Stamp With Us

Hope to see you soon
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment