Monday 1 March 2010

Perfect Pairs.

I’m so excited about this months Stampin Up promotion – Perfect Pairs

We’ve got the Full Heart Punch! BUT be aware it’s for one month only AND ONLY while stocks last, so if like me you’ve been waiting for this one to come across the pond you need to get your order in quick! It will be available again but not until the release of the 2010-11 Idea Book and Catalogue, but who will want to wait that long?

Here are the full details for all the punches/stamps on offer in the Perfect Pairs promotion: (click on picture)

PP1


I will be placing my order first thing Monday 1st March to make sure I don’t miss out on my Full Heart Punch, if you want one this time around please get your order to me as soon as possible – I just know we’re going to run out of stock on this punch before the end of the month.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment