Friday 26 February 2010

More 6x6 swaps.

I’m back as promised with some of the gorgeous layouts I received in the ILWS 6x6 swap I recently took part in, I won’t post all the swaps I received in one go as there were so many of them, I post them over the next few days (give you a reason to come back).  These are posted totally at random …

012

Tricia’s, using the fantastic Flight of the Butterfly stamp set

009

Joanna’s, Joanna used a combination of A Beautiful thing set, A Beautiful Thing Jumbo wheel, and Darling Dots.

008

Carolyn’s, Carolyn didn’t use a stamp set! but she did use the gorgeous Bella Bleu Designer Series papers and that Butterfly punch (see March’s promotion – Perfect Pair for a discount deal)

005

Michelle’s, Michelle used the wonderfully versatile Frames with a Flourish alongside Bellas Bloom.

003

Karin’s, Karin’s simple but very effective layout was made using the gorgeous Spotlight on Christmas

002

Sandra’s, Sandra (who organised the swap, many, many thanks Sandra) used the gorgeous Trendy Trees

014

Melanie’s, Melanie also used the very versatile Frames with a Flourish

That’s your lot for today, I do hope you’ve enjoyed browsing our creations.  Please come back tomorrow to see some more …

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely LOs what a great idea.

I don't understand the pair concept at all I see a set of stamps a price and a punch and a price but Pair? for instance the heart punch with the simply said set doesn't match I can see the others do so what is the offer really? I can see if you buy a punch you save £2.50 if you can explain send me an e-mail(it's on my blog) thanx

Post a Comment