How a Stampers 10 virtual club works:
10 people get together (don't worry I advertise for those people, you don't have to find them them yourself, although if you do have a crafting buddy who will love being part of this please pass on this information) and form a club, the club runs for 10 months, each member agrees to place a minimum order of £15.00 per month plus p&p. This will give us the minimum qualifying order of £150 we need every month. Each month a DIFFERENT member in the club gets to be the hostess and collects all the free benefits associated with that month's total. By the end of the 10 months all the members in the club will have had their turn to be the hostess. It really is as easy at that! Each month a box of goodies will arrive on your doorstep.
You will get a FREE copy of the catalogue and any mini catalogues released through the club duration plus free samples, projects and freebies a few times during the 10 month duration.
So in summary ...
- 10 members join (and commit to the whole of 10 months)
- The club runs for 10 months, there is no commitment to continue after the 10 month period
- Each member agrees to spend a minimum of £15 on products per month (before postage) on any items from the catalogue
- If you want to spend more you can take an additional place in the club, that way you get to take advantage of the hostess benefits twice :O)
- When all the places are filled, hostess months with be allocated at random
Stampers 10 will receive:
- A Stampin' Up! catalogue
- Sale-A-Bration mini catalogue
- A least a level one hostess gift from the catalogue, these are exclusive to hostesses (these are sets that cannot be bought, they can only be earned free with qualifying orders of £150 or more). You chose your gift when it is your month to be the virtual hostess, you will also receive a minimum of £15 to spend as you wish on anything from the current catalogue
- I'll organise ribbon and paper shares (if the group wants them)
- I'll set up an exclusive Stampers 10 group here on my blog with Project ideas and monthly prizes
As soon as all 10 places are filled the club will start. Remember, because its virtual everything can be done online or over the phone, I'll arrange for your goodies to be delivered to your door :O)
Extra bonus during Sale-A-Bration
- ALL members of Stampers 10 groups are still eligable to receive free stamp sets for product orders of £45 or more during January and February. THATS MORE FREE STAMP SETS - Choose from the Sale-A-Bration mini catalogue (see posts below)
Contact me now to secure your place (5 places left)