Monday 4 January 2010

ILWS January Cup Challenge - Card 1.

Saturday night was Challenge Cup over on ILWS, we had to register at 5pm at which time we were automatically assigned teams and had to be ready for 7pm to begin the first challenge ....

I wasn't at home at 5pm so had to register from my MILs via my mobile, that was a challenge in itself, I'm really not very technology advanced ... I managed it ... eventually. But then had to leave almost straight away to be home with time to eat and be ready to start at 7pm.

I couldn't believe how many people were logged into ILWS, it was a fantastic turnout!

The first challenge was posted promptly at 7pm, a sketch challenge, we had one hour to create and upload a card to the ILWS gallery, this is my card


Stamps: Mr & Mrs
Cardstock:
Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP: Love Stories
M
ediums- Basic Black
Embellishments: Bashful Blue brads,blue/white polka dot grosgrain ribbon (stash)

Tools - Paper cutter and scorer, Snail adhesive, Oval scallop and Oval large punches, stamp-a-ma-jig.

and the sketch



The second challenge set was a back to basics but you'll have wait until tomorrow to see what I created (unless you find it on the ILWS gallery).

If you get a chance have a look on the ILWS galleries there was some AMAZING work created on Saturday night.


.


1 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A really lovely,elegant card,Dawn.....not sure that I'd want to create under that pressure though.

Post a Comment