Wednesday 18 March 2009

Soft Silhouettes

I was in a Stampers 10 club with Monica for the last 10 months, this month was my last month as the 10 months is up and I've become a demonstrator myself. Big THANK YOU to Monica for introducing me to Stampin Up.

For my last order I chose Pocket Silhouettes which I couldn't wait to use and have I used them ....... I've made up 10 cards for another swap ;0)



Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Cardstock:
Perfect Plum, Blush Blossom, Mellow Moss
Designer Series Paper: Certainly Celery
Inks: Perfect Plum
Ribbon: Certainly Celery
Supplies: Brads, matched to P.Plum, C.Celery, M.Moss


4 comments:

Monica Gale said...

Oooh Dawn those are just fabulous!!! Wish i joined your swap now. m xx

Teri said...

They are really lovely. The colours are wonderful!

Teri xx

cardsandacuppa said...

Great cards, I have just got this set so thanks for the inspiration !
Sarah-Jane xx

curlywhiskersandtwitchingnoses said...

These colours are all so rarely used yet are stunning and some of my favourites. I never thought much of this set until your cards-you've done a fantastic job. These cards are truly stunning. Great job!

Post a Comment