Monday 23 March 2009

Mini Swap

And another swap :)

This one was using all new supplies from the new Stampin Up mini catalogue, (see sidebar, you can order from 1st April).

As you can see I made Xmas Cards, it did seem very strange making Christmas cards in March I can tell you.





I used:

Stamps: Scandinavian Season
Cardstock: Rose Red, Old Olive
Designer Series Paper: Ski Slope
Ink: Rose Red
Supplies: Silver and Gold Elastic cord.


I have to tell you that I used Stampin Up paper snips to cut out the mittens above, I cannot recommend these snips enough, they are SIMPLY THE BEST scissors I have EVER used to cut out.

2 comments:

debbi taylor said...

lovely!

DillyDilly said...

The card is fab Dawn - Love the colour combo & thanks for showing me what to do - I should have turned the catalogue upside down!!

Post a Comment