Wednesday 25 March 2009

Colour Challenge 25

For today's Colour Challenge on In Love With Stamping I chose ...

Sage Shadow

Elegant Eggplant

Taken with Teal

I am quoting Stampin' Up! colours here but you can use substitutes if you don't have these colours

If you do take part in this challenge on ILWS please quote ILWSCC254 when uploading this challenge.



The main image was inked up with markers direct onto the stamp, then I used a watercolour paintbrush the fill in some of the images.

The sentiment was stamped, cut out and placed behind the hodgepodge hardware, then raised with dimensionals I then attached some ribbon and wrapped it round the cardstock. The vertical strip was stamped using the stamp-a-ma-jig.

I hope you take part in my first colour challenge.

Recipe:
Stamps - Fresh Cuts
Ink - Taken with Teal, Elegant Eggplant, Sage Shadow
Cardstock - Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Taken with Teal, Elegant Eggplant,
Ribbon- Taken with Teal
Supplies - Hardware frame

12 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely, fresh colours. Like the whole look.

Teri said...

Beautiful card!

Teri xx

Dawny said...

Wow love those colours. The card is gorgoeus xx

Jenny said...

Gorgeous card x x x

Hayley said...

Stunning card & a fab first colour challenge - well done.
x

Anonymous said...

Nice card. I love that stamp!

Monica Gale said...

Gorgeous card, I love what you did here Hugs M xxx

Stephanie said...

Such a gorgeous card Dawn! Have a fab weekend xxx

Ginny said...

gorgeous colour combo, fab card :0)

Unknown said...

Love the idea of colouring part of the image to match the card. May have a go at this later. Thanks for sharing.

kelly said...

card is gorgeous i love the colours

Kate Lewis said...

Great choice of colours Dawn - your card is stunning! I still haven't had a chance to play yet but I will! Kate x

Post a Comment