Tuesday 17 March 2009

Mini Order

Got home from work yesterday to find my order from the new Stampin’ Up!® 'Mini' Catalogue had arrived - Wow it was just like Christmas ;0) I didn't have time to play but I did manage to find time to unpackage and take a quick picture of all my new stash...


The Mini is a 24-page, A5 catalogue with some beautiful stamp sets, three new Designer Series Paper sets, some gorgous ribbons and buttons, fabulous die cut cards and some to die for punches. To view the new mini catalogue online now just click the picture of the mini catalogue on the right hand coumn, I'm taking orders from 1st April.

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

ooh Dawn - what a fabulous bunch of goodies, bet you're having loads of fun playing! Kate x

cardsandacuppa said...

Looks exciting but not very "mini" rofl !!
Sarah-Jane xx

Post a Comment