Saturday 4 October 2014

Work In Progress

It's been a while since I last posted. I haven't spent much time in the craft room. I've been sat on the sofa nursing 2 frozen shoulders for the last 18 months, still a way to go but I'm taking my mind of the pain with my new fav hobby, crocheting.

My lastest project is Lucy, from Attic24s Coastal Ripple Blanket. The kit arrived just before I went on holiday. But Unfortunately it was just too big to take away with me so I couldn't make a start until I got home 3 weeks ago. To say its been an addiction would be an under statement! I haven't been able to put it down.

It's been a joy to work with Stylecraft Special DK, I love the colours :D. I've just finished the main body of the blanket, just have the tails to sew in and the then a boarder to put on then I guess I'm ready to start another project, or maybe get on with one of many Work In Progresses.

Thats another reason to love crochet, you can put it down, play with another project, and go back to the original ... Just as long as you remember which hook size you were using ;0)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment