Sunday 29 June 2014

Craft time

My first visit to the craft room since the flower-a-thon earlier in the year. A good crafting friend had a birthday coming up abd I just couldn't bring myself to go out and buy a card, I had to make one for her.

I'd seen Julie's gorgeous concertina cards and knew I had to recreate one. My biggest struggle was that I've sold off or cut down almost all my 12x12 designer paper cardstock!

Luckily I found an unopened pack of Stampin Ups Sycamore Street, an old SAB and set to work

I forgot how much I enjoy cardmaking. My shoulders hate it, but the mind enjoyed it LOL

Most of my free time is still spent on the current crochet project. I love working on this, and of course I have my puppy shaped shadow helper!

It's coming together, the colours are gorgeous!

 

1 comments:

Clair Matthews said...

Just found your blog again after 'bumping' into you on pinterest :) Good to read through your blog - That crochet is STUNNING!!!! xxx

Post a Comment