Saturday 17 October 2009

Christmas Card Swap - Sneak Peak.

I joined a Christmas Card Swap over on ILWS, we had to make 10 card fronts using any Christmas stamp set from the current catalogue, at least one embellishment, DSP etc, all supplies had to be Stampin Up. I won't show the finished card fronts as I hate to spoil the surprise, but a few sneak peaks won't hurt ...

Stamped images ready to punch


And everything ready to be assembled



Sorry thats it, that was your sneak peaks - The punches made light work of that little lot :O)

And talking of Christmas, look what I found this morning:



The pictures I took just don't do them justice, the new wooden charms that Pandora do now ... do you think if I am extra, extra, specially good Smiley from millan.net santa will bring me them ....

3 comments:

Aimes said...

Oooh you've been a busy crafting bee! As well as a super organised one might I add! Can't wait to see the result but guess I'm gonna have to wait a while!
I think Santa will have to treat you to the charms if he knows what's good for him ;D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Kate Lewis said...

Hi hun, can't wait to see the finished result of your swap cards!! I'm sure Santa will slip the charms into your stocking if you're good! Have a great rest of weekend, K xx

debbi taylor said...

Can't wait to see the swap - I love the new charms I got seven for my bithday! I think I have another new passion! x

Post a Comment