Wednesday 21 October 2009

Another few Thank You's ...

A couple of Thank You's ...

You'll recognise the cards, I've used the design before but this time I've used some gorgeous autumnal colours, Both with a co-ordinated gift Smiley from millan.net -

First is a little thank you for Debbi for organising the Christmas card swap on ILWS



The second is for Monica my SU Mom, she is the BESTest - That ribbon looked fab stamped up ...



Stamps - Circle Circus
Cardstock - Kraft, Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White
Mediums- Real Red stampin' pad, Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, VersoMark
Embellishments - White 5/8" grosgrain ribbon.
Tools - Paper Cutter and scorer, Scallop Edge Punch.

.

2 comments:

Aimes said...

Well I'll confess it was the chocs that really caught my eye first ;D But I LOVE your creations! Love the simple design of your card in those scrummy autumnal colours as well as your stamped ribbon! What a fab idea!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

debbi taylor said...

and a thanks from my hubby! as he is eating the choccies as i have been poorly this week - my card is beautiful though and much appreciated x

Post a Comment