Thursday 22 November 2012

Butterfly Birthday

 

I haven’t posted much at all this year but I have been crafting, I’ll try and keep the blog updated a little more often.

This is card was made in the summer as a Birthday card for a friend, its a CASE of a card I found on Pinterest and thought was really, really pretty.

042

My Sewing needs some attention, but practice make perfect ... maybe

046


Cardstock: Soft suede, pool party, whisper white
DSP: Comfort Cafe designer series paper
Mediums: Daffodil yellow
Embellishments:
SU basic rhinestones, Pool party seam binding ribbon 
To
ols: Big Shot, Tombow, PTI-Butterfly dies

1 comments:

Julie Marshall said...

Super cute card! Kudos on the stitching. I got a sewing machine for my birthday in March and haven't even opened it yet. Love what you've done with yours :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting!

Post a Comment