Saturday 17 November 2012

Birds of a Feather, Easel Matchbox Card

A group of local crafters get together once or twice a month and just recently we decided to have a themed swap once a month.  This month our theme was ‘Birds of a feather’ we could make a card, a box, a bookmark … anything really

I decided on an easel card, but once completed I changed my mind and turned it into a matchbox easel card.  I love how it turned out.

078

Stamps: Punch Potpourri, Simply Soft (both ret),  
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White
DSP: Comfort Cafe designer series paper
Mediums: Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, blender pen 
Embellishments:
SU basic pearls, Vintage faceted designer button
To
ols: Big Shot, Label collection framelits, Bird Builder punch, Dimonsionals, Tombow, Sticky strip, stamp-a-ma-jig

I’d forgotten how much I enjoyed making these little beauties, and think some of these just might make it into a few stockings this year ;O)

071

The beauty of these matchbox easel cards, they fold down to a nice size box for easy packinging/wrapping

080

Its a useful card/gift with a calendar and notepaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment