Saturday 27 August 2011

Purple Posy.


Another CASE, again from one of Monica’s beautiful cards.  As soon as I saw it I knew I had to get my stamps out and get inky ...

001

Stamps: Medallion, Curly Cute
Cardstock: Basic Grey, River Rock
Designer Paper: Perfect Plum and So Saffron from the Subtles Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack
Mediums: Versamark, Black Onyx Versafine
Embellishments: Basic rhinestones coloured with purple copic marker pen, PTI Plum Pudding Saddle Stitch Ribbon, Leaf stem punched from Two step bird extra large punch,    
Tools: 3/4” circle punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, PTI Beautiful Blooms II #1 Die Collection, Martha Stewart Arch Lattice punch

As you can see, I didn’t change much from Monica’s original design, but turning the design on its side and using different contrast colours made a different card

004

I love this colour combination, and I have Monica to thank for that, I would never have started with Basic Grey and River Rock, but don’t they look fantastic with my favourite purple (perfect plum/plum pudding)!

006

1 comments:

Aimes said...

Pretty in purple! Whenever I use purple I tend to think of you and your love for it! :)
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Post a Comment