Friday 26 August 2011

Butterfly CASE


Danielle made this card for her boyfriends mum, with just a little help from her mum :O), its a CASE of a CASE, Danielle saw the original that Monica sent me, loved it and wanted to make something similar for ‘Gill’

Danielle chose Gill’s favourite colours, Red, Silver and Black - which I have to admit I was quite scared of ...

014

Why was I scared? They’re the colours in my front room … but they’re SO BOLD … they look FANTASTIC!!!

Stamps: Butterfly from Strength & Hope
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Mediums: Real Red, Basic Grey, Silver from stash
Embellishments: Real Red ribbon, basic pearls coloured with red copic marker pen, basic rhinestones
Tools: Button coloured with red copic marker pen

I showed Dannii how to cut a square card from A4 cardstock, then we selected some grey DSP from the Stampin Up neutrals paperstack. Dannii then had the brainwave of using a silver stamp pad in the embossing folder – It looks fantastic IRL!

019

I love this shot ... those butterflies are just gorgeous!

017

018

1 comments:

Clair Matthews said...

It's beautiful Dawn...I have these colours in my bedroom :) xxx

Post a Comment