Friday 25 February 2011

Sweetie Thankyou’s.


I made some little thankyou’s this week, using the Greenhouse Gala papers which are just GORGEOUS

024

I also used the the fabulous SAB: Punch Bunch stamp set and matching Scallop punch

025

Stamps: SAB: Punch Bunch
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze,
Mediums: Marker pens -
Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze
Embellishments: 1/8” Marina Mist Taffeta ribbon.  
Tools – 1/8” circle punch, 1-3/4” Scallop Circle extra large punch, Glue dots.

I think this ‘could’ be my last project for a little while, just look at the state of my craft room ... and surrounding rooms

008

011 

015

014

It all came out, got piled up and somehow, that’s all got to go back in and get re-organised ...

I still can’t convince him I don’t have nearly enough stash LOL

5 comments:

Emma said...

Eeeek! - hope your PTI & SU stuff are safe LOL! Your thank you treats look sublime - so classy. Can I ask what chocs you used?

Emma x

AuroraDawn said...

Emma, I'm venturing back in tomorrow ...

I used Hershie nuggets, a friend brought a bag (or three) over from the US for me, they're great for wrapping!! I really can't think of anything of a similar shape or size - sorry.

Vicki said...

OMG Dawn, hahaha! I feel better for seeing that....lol Thought I was the only one who could make mess like that.....lol

The little chocs are gorgeous!

Hugs
Vicki x

Unknown said...

So sweet! like how you re-wrap your chocolates

Love Dawn xx

Linz said...

i'm glad it's not just me who ends up with things looking like that!! still, it always has to get worse before it gets better!!

Post a Comment