Saturday 26 January 2013

SAB Card Set

Just popped in with a quick set of cards made with a few SAB goodies, WOW I love the colour in the Sycamore Street designer series papers.

003

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: SAB Vintage Verses, Sneak Peek …
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White,
DSP: SAB Sycamore Street
Ink: Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Rich razzleberry stitched ribbon
Tools: Stampin Dimonsionals, Multipurpose liquid glue. 1” circle, 3/4” circle,  Big shot, Labels collections framlets, Stamp-a-ma-jig.

I coordinated with a new set from the Spring/Summer catalogue out soon, I seriously love these images!

004

I’ve been playing all day today, so I’ve more to upload later in the week.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

These cards are gorgeous, I love how bright and cheery they are, very my style x

Post a Comment