Thursday 15 March 2012

Its been a while …

Since I dusted off the laptop … or visited the craft room

But as I’m banned from buying any greeting card I HAD to get in there to replenish my stock of cards, the first of which HAD to be Mother’s Day Cards … Its Mother’s Day this Sunday in the UK.  Luckily the 2 mum’s in question don’t talk/see each other so I could make the same for each :O)

 

056

 

057

Stamps: SAB freebie - Fresh Vintage
Cardstock: SU Crumb cake, poppy parade, whisper white
DSP: SAB freebie - Everyday Enchantment
Mediums: Calypso Coral, pumpkin pie, lucky limeade, pool party, soft suede,
Embellishments: : Memory Box PASTRY LABELS, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Pool party ruffled ribbon, basic pearls,
Tools: Big Shot,  Dimonsionals

I have to say I LOVE this stamp, it speaks to me … as do the freebie papers … wish I could afford more … hmmm I have a few weeks still to place another order :O)

But I have been a busy bee just recently :O)  A few items CASed and a few more DT creations … oh did I say DT??

3 comments:

Clair Matthews said...

Beautiful cards dawn..I'm happy to see the blog updated - I've missed your creations!!

So come on, tell us more about the DT??????..

Clair
xxx

Stephanie said...

These are SO beautiful Dawn, I really need to make my Mother's Day cards, running out of time!! lol Sorry to hear your PTI order still hasn't arrived (I picked mine up on Monday), for some reason customs held onto it for 8 days :( You made me laugh with your comment about my accent, only someone who's met me would realise how hard I had to try to rein in my Essex accent LOL xxx

Stephanie said...

Ooooooh DT? you little tease ;) x

Post a Comment