Wednesday 20 April 2011

Old and New.


Well not quite so old ... hubby and I celebrated our wedding anniversary this week. I managed a few minutes, literally a few minutes in the craft room alone and created this card for him.

016

It turned out totally different to how I envisaged it because he kept coming in while I was trying to make it – he was supposed to be out working according to the calendar!!!  I was having to keep hiding it and the components with each of his visits every 5-10 minutes.  In the end it turned out a much simpler card than I wanted to make him.  Its the thought that counts ...

017

And the new:

001

Another nappy cake, I really love making these, I especially love how this one turned out, despite rolling 3 lots of nappies (that’s approx 192 nappies!) – Why has pampers changed the colour of most of their nappies to aqua?  I eventually found WHITE nappies – they’re becoming a rare commodity – I recommend Pampers Simply Dry to anyone else in the UK who has encountered the same problem. 

006

More cards to come later in the week

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh wow Dawn, the nappy cake is fab! I can't believe how many nappies is in it, it must be huge....lol

Hugs
Vicki x

cardsandacuppa said...

What a stunning nappy cake! I love it :-) Hope you are well,
Hugs xx

Post a Comment