Sunday 17 October 2010

Autumnal Mojo

I managed an hour or so in the craft room this afternoon – I knew I wouldn’t get all the challenges completed I wanted to, so I combined two; Mojo Monday’s sketch and A Passion for Papertrey’s colour challenge:

006

Stamps: Turning a new Leaf,  Celebrate Today sentiment from Mixed Messages, Birthday wishes sentiment from Tea for Two additions
Cardstock: Terracotta Tile, Simply Chartreuse, Fine Linen
DSP: Green Tea Leaves
Mediums- Old Olive, Really Rust, Copics
Tools – Large Scalloped border die, Scallop trim border punch, snail adhesive, diamantes from stash, Nestabilities eight, paper cutter and scorer.

I failed with Mojo Monday’s sketch as I couldn’t use all the elements, once I started piecing the card together I just couldn’t bring myself to add the bow and buttons I had ready – The card just didn’t look right}.  But I think I got the colours right for Kate & Aime’s Autumnal challenge.  Those hand coloured diamantes really finish the project.

2 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

Great card - love the tiny leaves.
Hugs
Carol x

Suzanne said...

Dawn, this is beautiful. I love that color combo, and the way the stamped branch stands alone is so elegant.

Post a Comment