Wednesday 19 May 2010

One for the Men.

OK, its official, I have an addiction … I joined yet another card swap over on ILWS.  This one was to make a card for a man, no other rules, just stick to a male theme.  As Fathers Day is coming up I decided to make a Fathers Day card:

029

The card above is my ‘sample’ card, the cards I actually sent out for the swap were only card fronts.

The Recipe:

Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, More Mustard
DSP: Sweet Pea Paper Stack
Mediums- Old Olive
Tools: Extra Large Two-Step Bird & Scallop Edge punches, Paper cutter and scorer, 2-way glue pen.

002

I really will be back tomorrow with some of the cards I received back from the other ladies who joined in the swap (I’ve already written the post).  All the cards are fabulous!!!

See you then :O)

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

This is lovely for Fathers Day,Dawn....I always find men's cards so difficult.

Diane Jaquay said...

These are FABULOUS!!!

Jill said...

FAB. U. LOUS. What a striking, unique design! Great masculine card!!!

Dana said...

WOW! I love all the patterns and textures here! What a great card for a guy.

Jenny said...

I really like these cards, perfect for all.

Geertrude Plogt Ook said...

Good reading your posst

Post a Comment