Saturday 14 November 2009

Passion for Papertrey challenge 17

The Passion for Papertrey Challenge 17 - Think Christmas - well it took me over a week to complete this card! I can't belive how ill I've been, I picked up a sickness bug last week which I managed to get rid of for the weekend, went away for the weekend, probably wasn't a good idea although it was a great weekend, but then on Sunday afternoon I started with the sniffles, which on Monday turned into something more. I've had something close to flu all week, my energy levels are pretty close to zero, every muscle in my body aches, I am sooo tired, I can't stop coughing - but all I can think about is ... getting back into my craft room .... how sad am I LOL

Anyway back to the card ...

As soon as this challenge was posted I knew that I had to play with my new PTI stash (as soon as it arrived) .... Holiday Button Bits IS BRILLIANT :O)



Recipe

Stamps - Holiday Button Bits (PTI)
Cardstock - White linen from stash, whisper white (SU), pure poppy (PTI)
DSP -
Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin Pack (SU)
Mediums- Green Galore, Real Red (SU)
Embellishments -
Real Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon(SU), pure poppy buttons, rustic jute twine (PTI),
Tools - Paper cutter and scorer, paper piercer,
stampin' dimensionals, nestability scallop die, nestability circle die, ,

.

3 comments:

Aimes said...

Oh Dawn I hope you're feeling a little less, bleurgh!
I REALLY appreciate you finding the strength to inspire us with your Holiday Button Bits! I really love the traditional colours - totally sums up Christmas!
Thanks again for entering our challenge from your sick bed!
Healing Hugs!
Aimes
x

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely card,Dawn....love those xmas colours.Hope you're feeling a bit better now.

Clair Matthews said...

Scrummy card Dawn! xxx

Post a Comment