Saturday 26 September 2009

Another Little Thank You

I know I said I'd put Circle Circus down and play with another stamp set, but I couldn't, I've been dreaming about cards I can make with this set!! This is a quick one, taken from a sketch I found on the web a couple of weeks ago which I kept for future use - as you do ... Anyway here's the card:




Recipe:

Stamps - Circle Circus, 'Thanks a Bunch' on Envelope - Floral Frenzy (PTI)
Cardstock - Sahara Sand, Tempting Turquoise, Yoyo Yellow, Basic Black, Whisper White
Mediums-
Tempting Turquoise, Yoyo Yellow stampin' pad, Black Staz On
Embellishments - Circle Fire Rhinestone Brad, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon.
Tools - Paper Cutter and scorer. Paper Piercer, Punches Scallop Circle and 1-3/8" Circle. Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper snips.


Everything was going smoothly until I realised I didn't have matching ribbon!! So I used SU WW Taffeta ribbon, and coloured my own by dragging it accross my tempting turquoise stampin' pad, took off the excess with some tissue, left it to dry and hey presto, colour matched ribbon :O)


What do you think, I love how it turned out.

5 comments:

Merry said...

Wonderful colours and great layout.

cardsandacuppa said...

I think it's lovely, great colours, LOVE this set!
Hugs S.J. xxx

Carolynne H said...

Love this card... Thanks for the comment on my blog.... You know if you want anything just email me!

Frankiesue said...

Dawn another lovely creation, I must get this set

Stephanie said...

This is stunning & I love how original it is too - fabulous!

That Rose is a Rose class produced some amazing samples too - love that set, time to get it out again I think :)

Hugs, Steph xxx

Post a Comment