Monday 17 August 2009

Congratulations - New Baby

And a card to go with the Nappy Cake ...


I can't take credit for the design, the design came from a Workshop I attended on Friday at the Glitter pot, run by Paula Pascual (will post more about that tomorrow) but as soon as I saw it I knew I had to re-create it as a baby card - I LOVE IT Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Recipe:

Stamps - Circle of Friendship
Ink - Black Staz-on
Cardstock - Green Galore, Whisper White (SU), Cream, Silver Mirror Card
DSP - Bashful Blue (SU), Pebbles Inc - Little Buddy
Punches - Stampin Up Stars
Supplies - Blue brads, Star and heart eyelets (stash), craftwork sentiments


Back tomorrow with all the cards made at the workshop on Friday ...

7 comments:

Nicki said...

wow gorgeous card!
Nicki
x

Clair Matthews said...

Very clever - I love this idea! xxx

Stephanie said...

Gosh that is a clever idea isn't it? Looks fabulous!

Hugs xxx

Whisper said...

I look forward to seeing the rest of the cards, you made with Paula, I was so disappointed to have missed it, hope to see you in September, Sam x

AuroraDawn said...

I saw your name was first on the list Sam :O)

Unknown said...

Liking the card lots wld love to see more

Love Dawn xx

Alison said...

OMG that is such a great card - so unusual!

Post a Comment