Saturday 31 January 2009

Blog Candy

No crafting today, this is the first day I've felt almost human (and almost pain free) and unfortunately that meant I had no reason not to get on with some of the dreaded HW, I even managed 3 hours of ironing!

Been blog hopping again, but only while dinner is cooking - honest :)

Found two lots of blog candy - I love blog candy ...

First is Steph's, she has over 1000 hits - Well done Steph, keep it up, love your cards.

And then there is Michelle's, she has over 20,000 hits - all of Michelle's creations are so inspirational. Go on, pop over to them both if you haven't visited already.

I'll sign off now, I can smell my dinner cooking - and for once it was me that cooked it!! believe me that is a rarity in this household. I will be back tomorrow with some cards :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment