Friday 1 January 2010

Super Stars

Happy New Year to everyone to visits my blog Millan.net I hope you all had a fabulous New Year celebration and that you are all having a lovely relaxing break.

I have managed some crafting but unfortunately pretty much all of it is for either future challenges or swaps so I can't post any of it other than the following ...


A Passion for Papertrey's current challenge is to create a card with stars featured on the card, this is what I came up with ...

Its a card for a friend at work who should have had her baby boy over the christmas period. I cannot take credit for the card design I CASed that from Amy Celona, I had to play for a while to get the dimensions right! I'm not sure if I wish I'd stuck to a onesie card though ...

Recipe

Stamps - Seasonal Wishes (SU)
Cardstock - Aqua Mist, (PTI)
DSP: Father Knows Best collection, Chocolate Remix (PTI)
M
ediums- Creamy Caramel Stampin' write markers (SU)
Embellishments - Aqua Mist buttons (PTI)
Tools - Paper cutter and scorer, Nestabilities, Star punch, Snail adhesive.

.

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Happy New Year,Dawn....hope you have a good one.

Aimes said...

Super cute! Love it! Those buttons are just adorable!
Thanks so much for joining in our challenge and for being our January Featured Stamper! Can't wait to see what you've made for our challenges ;D
Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Unknown said...

Lovely card Dawn :-D

Have a wonderful new year.

Congratulations on becoming the Featured stamper ...

Bx

Vicki said...

Hi Dawn,
loving your card, it's fab! Congrats on being this month's featured stamper:)

Hugs
Vicki x

Post a Comment