Tuesday 5 January 2010

ILWS January Cup Challenge - Card 2.

ILWS second challenge on Saturday night was set by Monica and she wanted us to go right back to basics and choose just one stamp set, ink and card stock and we were not allowed to use any embellisments! No brads, no eyelets, no flowers, no ribbon, no buttons. We were allowed to use punches and piercing tools but no embellishments!



Stamps: Wonderful Words, Wild About You
Cardstock:
Regal Rose, Pink Passion, Whisper White
DSP: Love Stories
M
ediums- Basic Black, Regal Rose
Embellishments: None

Tools - Paper cutter and scorer, Snail adhesive, Scallop Edge, Scallop Circle, 1-3/8 circle, 1/1-4 circle punches, stamp-a-ma-jig.

I only cheated a little (I used two stamp sets), I didn't read the challenge properly!

Challenge 3 was also set by Monica, we all thought she'd gone mad .. come back tomorrow see what I mean :O)

.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I love this one, gorgeous colours and nice simple design

Victoria
x

Aimes said...

So sweet! Rules are always meant to be bent a little right?! Well I'm glad you use both stamp sets - it's a fab design!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Post a Comment