Saturday 23 January 2010

Stampin Up Blog Candy.

Wow, I've reached 15000 hits on my blog, and in celebration I am offering some fantastic Stampin' Up! blog candy for anyone who places a Stampin Up order with me by 28th January. To qualify just place an order with me and you will be entered into the raffle. (I'm afraid this is open to UK residents only)

The candy will consist of the following -
  • a stampset, one of the SABs (your choice)
  • an ink pad
and a Selection of
  • 6x6 designer papers
  • buttons, brads & hodgepodge
  • ribbons
  • cardstock
No minimum order, but if you place an order to the value of £45 or more you will be entitled to a free Sale-A-Bration set with your order.

What do you think? Tempted? if you are all you have to do is send your order to wicksdawn@hotmail.com before 28th January at 8pm. I will choose the winners via RANDOM.ORG, the winner will be notified by email on the 29th January. Good luck !!!

This special offer is offered by me not Stampin'Up! It cannot be combined with any other Special Offer or as part of your Stamper's 10/Virtual hostess commitments. Thank you for understanding xx

Contact me to place your order now ...

1 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Definately want 1 or 2 bits....as I'm not demoing any more....will work out an order for you.

Post a Comment