Tuesday 17 June 2014

A Mandela

I'm still stitching.

I've finished a mandela for Lucy, she's put out a call and hopes to get as many as she can to put on show at Yarndale in September this year. I stiffened mine last night with copydex glue and will get it into the post to her to tomorrow.

I used Lucy's patten as I'm not a very confident stitcher, but I have to say I really enjoyed it.

The next project is coming along nicely. It's a Beautiful Multi Stripped Baby Blanket, I'm following a video tutorial on YouTube by Wooly Wonders Crochet.

I'm not 100% sure I will make it up to full blanket size as I have nowhere to put it, but it may make a nice scarf?

My order is in for a shed-load of cotton DK yarn which I cannot wait to arrive ... I have a project I've been aching to have a go at.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment