Thursday 5 February 2009

Polka Dots and Paisley Joy Fold Birthday Card





Won't post much this evening, I'm so tired and both my head and back ache.

I've posted a card I made last night after seeing a beautiful card on another blog earlier in the week, but I can't for the life of me remember where it was - if it was yours please leave me a note and I'll pop credit on here. These Joy Fold cards are so pretty - took me a while to work it all out (with plain copier paper as a template) but as you can see I got there. Another card for a member of the Admin Team at work.

Back tomorrow - have a whole day off, which I hope I can spend in the scrap room.

Fabulous blog candy here offered by Caryn for 4000 hits in 4 months

ADxxx

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Gorgeous Dawn - love the colours. Hope you feel better soon Kate xx

Stephanie said...

Oh this is simply gorgeous Dawn! Think I'm gonna try & give it a go (need more hours in the day - or at the very least a Nanny for the kids LOL) x

Post a Comment