Thursday 19 February 2009

Acetate Card

Some of the girls on UKS were talking about using acetate as cardstock, I just had to mention my favourite Christmas Card I made this year, but struggled to upload it so have loaded below for all to see.



I used the Season of Joy stamp set from Stampin Up, I love it - it's definately one of my favourites.

Stampin Up
Nearly Navy and Whisper White CS

Season of Joy stamp set
White Staz-on ink


Stash
Mirror Silver CS
Embossing Ink
Silver embossing powder

8 comments:

Bee10 said...

Lovely card
Barbara

Sarah B said...

This is equisite, Sarah B X

Stephanie said...

That's delightful - another thing I MUST try, thanks for the inspiration xxx

Lydia said...

That is lovely!

Alex said...

Oh wow, what an impressive card with the acetate! Love it :) Something I'll have to try one day.

Thanks so much for leaving good luck wishes on my blog.

Bye for now,

Alex

Anonymous said...

That's really pretty!

Kate Lewis said...

This is absolutely stunning Dawn! I love it! Kate xx

Stephanie said...

There's an award on my blog for you :) xxx

Post a Comment