Sunday 19 August 2012

Paper Quilting gift


Earlier this year, back in May, I popped in and spent a day crafting with my Stampin Up Mom, Monica Gale.  I don’t get to see Monica very often as we pretty much live opposite ends of the country but when we do see each other we have a great time.
I took her a little gift, I’d seen something similar on pinterest and wanted to recreate it.
Sorry about the photos, they were taken last minute with my phone.




I had to give the finished article to Monica without a frame as we were travelling light (on a motorbike) but its designed to fit in a 12x12 frame


Stamps: Tiny Tags  Cardstock: SU  Very Vanilla  DSP: Timeless Portrait, Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo, River Rock Mediums: Basic Black Embellishments: : SU Pearls, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Antique Brads Tools: Big Shot,  Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Beautiful Wings Embosslit die, Dimonsionals, stamp-a-ma-jig, color spritzer tool, blender pens

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's quite spectacular Dawn, I bet Monica was thrilled! Hope you're well xxx

Post a Comment