Thursday 16 August 2012

Another CASE


Another CASE, when I saw this card on Pinterest I knew I had to recreate it, in fact it was the first card I made when I received my stampin Up simply scored board with its diagonal plate, if you haven’t already got one OMW you don’t know what you are missing!!!!!





Stamps: Apothecary Art Cardstock: SU  soft suede, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White Mediums: Early espresso, soft suede, Pretty in pink, Pink Pirouette, Certainly celery  Embellishments: : SU Pearls, Beautiful Wings Embosslit die Tools: Big Shot, Simply scored board and diagonal plate, Scallop trim border punch, Framelits dies, Dimonsionals, stamp-a-ma-jig, color spritzer tool, blender pens


3 comments:

Clair Matthews said...

beautiful card dawn..It's good to see you blogging again :)
xxx

Hank Hendricks said...

This is the stunning card for such the happiest day of birthday. So cute design. How can i learn such nice designing for joining the Plastic card printing and designing company? I really appreciate this card.

Plastic cards said...

Simple and captivating,your approach towards designing admire me a lot...

Post a Comment