Tuesday 17 April 2012

Happy Anniversary


Anniversary card for my mother and father-in-law last month

476

I kept with the shabby/vintage look MIL liked on her Mothers Day card and used some more of that fabulous SAB paper – I’ve accumulated a few packs (or more) of it, its just scrummy.

475

Stamps: SAB freebie - Elementary Elegance
Cardstock: SU  poppy parade, whisper white
DSP: SAB freebie - Everyday Enchantment
Mediums: Calypso Coral, soft suede for distressing,
Embellishments: : Martha Stewart butterfly punch, curly label punch, crochet lace trim, basic pearls,
Tools: Big Shot,  Dimonsionals

Mick and I have our wedding anniversary on Thursday. I always struggle with cards for men, but I’ve made one up for him – will post it after the event as I know he reads my blog page {wink}

1 comments:

Clair Matthews said...

Lovely card..I really like the little sentiment.

I hope you're having a lovely anniversary!!! xxx

Post a Comment