Friday 2 December 2011

Red & White


Red and White seems to be my Christmas theme this year, I think almost every card I’ve created has been based around these colours.

I am a traditional girl, my tree is red and gold … the ornaments not the tree :O) and it just doesn’t feel right using colours other than the red, green, white, gold, silver ...

With that in mind I’ve made a start on my tags

003

What do you think? I recon once I get a bit of an assembly line going I could get a few of these made, I might change a few elements now and then

005

These tags are made of nearly all Papertrey ingredients I think it was just the ribbon (SU) and bakers twine (stash) which weren't.

And yes, that is my tree – its actually been up for over a week already ... I Love Christmas and my tree.

I’ll upload some pictures later this week of the tree and I’ll be back tomorrow with some pictures of the real reason why I haven’t been posting for a while ... my new hobby, just for Katiejane:O)

6 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Cute tag. I love all the different elements you included.

Aimes said...

That tag looks like it's right at home on your tree, Dawn! :)
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Caryn said...

Dawn this is just gorgeous and I agree with you about christmas colours - for me it HAS to be red/white?green.

I adore your tag - good luck with your assembly line too!!
Thanks for playing along at APFP,
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Suzie said...

This is a beautiful tag! Your colors are perfect! It's a very versatile design...add a heart for Valentine's Day! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Mayol said...

Am a huge fan of this color combination too. Lovely tag! Great elements in the middle.

Joyce said...

What a wonderful tag. I love how you made a tag out of the mat stack die cut. Clever.

Post a Comment